What is it?
Autograded Text automatically grades the answer typed by the test taker. The test creator has to create a question with an expected answer. If the answer input exactly matches the expected answer (including punctuation) then the test taker scores points. There are no partial points for answers that match partially.
How to Create it?
- Select the content type Autograded Text from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Question Text (mandatory).
- Select Media as Image, Audio or Video as required.
- Select the Expected Answer Type as String if the expected answer is a word or a phrase. Set it as Integer if the expected answer is a number.
- Use understand what Advanced Options do, click here.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?