What is Interactive Video?
Interactive Video is a video where questions show up during the video's playback. You can set it up such that if the users don't answer correctly, the video "rewinds" to where the concept was explained.
How to create an Interactive Video?
- Add a video in the "Select or Drag Video File" Box. Continue adding other fields as the video uploads
- Start playing the video and pause it where you want the question to be shown
- Click the timer icon next to the "Time" input box to select the current time of the video
- Choose the Question Type and fill in other details
- Let's say the user gets the wrong answer. If you then want to "replay" the video from an earlier time, choose "If Wrong answer.." option
- Play the video, and choose the time where you want the video to replay from
- Similarly, if you want to "fast-forward" the video to a different time if the user gets the answer right, click on "If Correct Answer,.."
- You may add more questions to the video by clicking on "Add Question"
To know more about common content screen settings, click here.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?