Answer Any question type gives the user the choice to attempt a fixed number of questions from a question set. The maximum number of questions that can be attempted is set by the test creator. For instance, if Q1 on a quiz has 4 sub-questions and the test takers are allowed to answer 2 questions, they can pick any 2 sub-questions to answer out of the four sub-questions available.
- Select the content type Answer Any from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Description Text (optional). Set the Points Per Question. All sub-questions in the Answer Any question will carry the same points.
- Set the Number of Questions to Attempt. Test takers cannot attempt more questions than the number mentioned here. However, they can attempt fewer questions and skip the question to move ahead if Cannot Skip is not enabled for the main question.
- The question type for sthe sub-questions within Answer Any can be MCQ, MCA, Cloze, Match, Categorize, Transcript or Autograded text.
- Use understand what Advanced Options do, click here.