Adding a Lesson
A Lesson allows learners to learn the concept screen by screen. Socratease has many features that allow you to easily create and explain concepts. You can add any of our Content Screens to your lesson especially the learning screen, use Latex to render equations and more!
- From your CMS Homepage, click on the New button under Lessons. You may then skip to Step 7 below.
- If you are inside a Course, click on "Add Unit" and select Lesson.
- You can add a Title, Thumbnail, Introduction and conclusion for the lesson.
- Additionally, you can also add an estimated time, tags and topics covered.
- If you want to use LaTeX to render equations, select that option.
- Click on "Create Unit" to create the Lesson.
- Select the question type that you want. You may see all our question types here.
- You can add more questions by clicking on "+" or "Add Questions".
- Click on Save to save the content.
- You can use the Preview and Share icons at the top.