Add Logic Flow
Using this feature, you can specify that the quiz end depending on the user’s score up to a given question.
Look at the following example to understand what logic flow means.
Example for Logic Flow
If you set the conditions as shown above, the user's test will end after 3 questions are attempted and fewer than 2 questions are correctly answered. Likewise, the quiz will end for a user after questions 5 if fewer than 3 questions are correctly answered.
How to add Logic Flow to a Quiz
- After opening a Quiz, add /logic-flow at the end of the URL. If your URL after opening the quiz is https://socratease.co/cms/units/abcd the new URL will be https://socratease.co/cms/units/abcd/logic-flow It will appear as shown below.
- You can specify the conditions as needed.
- To add more conditions in logic flow, click the Add Condition button.
- You can create a new condition, or delete an existing condition. You cannot edit an existing condition.
- same Question Number, Condition 1 will be evaluated. Condition 2 will be ignored.
Logic Flow screen after Quiz URL is modified
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?