MCQ, MCA, Short Text, Single-Line Input
An MCQ or Multiple Choice Question is a question type with at least two options and only one right answer.
- Select the content type MCQ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Question (mandatory). Set the Points for the right answer.
- Under the Media drop-down, add Image, Audio or Video. This is optional.
- List at least two or more Options. Options can either be text or images.
- Use understand what Advanced Options do, click here.
An MCA or Multiple Correct Answer is a question type with at least two options and possibly multiple right answers.
- Select the content type as MCA and follow the same steps mentioned above for MCQ.
- Set more than one correct answer, if required.
Short Text Answer is a question type used for descriptive input from the users. Users can apply rich text formatting options while submitting Short Text Answers. You can assign points to it but answers need to be graded manually. You can set a character limit for Short Text answers using the Min chars and Max chars feature.
- Select the content type as Short Text and follow steps 2 and 3 from MCQ.
- Enter values for Min chars and Max chars.
- Under the Advanced Options, select Cannot Skip to make the question mandatory.
Single-line input is best suited for the collection of short answers in a specific format.
- Select the content type as Single-line Input from the drop-down menu.
- Mention the Question.
- Set the Validation as Email, URL or Date based on the data you want to capture (optional).
- You can use Advanced Options, to make the question mandatory by selecting the Cannot Skip option.
To know more about common content screen settings, click here.