Learning Screen & Text Screen
Learning Screen and Text Screen can only be created for Lessons.
Learning Screens are particularly relevant to introduce and explain a concept to students. They also guide the students in the right direction using appropriate feedback if they are unable to grasp the content.
A Learning Screen has a multiple-choice question where the students get feedback for options they select. The feedback can be customized by adding prompts that lead to the right answer or encouraging users to try again.
Every time a student chooses an option on the Learning Screen, the options are automatically shuffled. To aid learning, users can view explanations for wrong answers after submitting the right answer by clicking on 'Show explanation for wrong answers'.
- Select the content type Learning from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Description for the Question (optional). Set the Points for the right answer.
- Add the Question (mandatory).
- Under the Media drop-down, add Image, Audio or Video. This is optional.
- List all the Options with Feedback for each. Options can either be text or images.
A Text Screen can be used to set the context before asking a question and share additional information after users answer a question. It can also be be independently to explain concepts. Text Screens also support media (image, audio and video).
- Select the content type Text from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Description (mandatory).
- Under the Media drop-down, add Image, Audio or Video (Optional).
To know more about common content screen settings, click here.